Friday, June 4, 2010

Diva's Slouching Posie


Clicking on the picture above will direct you to my blog and pattern on Pickled Okra, I have decided to consolidate my old blog with my new one.  I hope you will enjoy the new blog!  I will have more patterns on it soon and I am covering more of my hobbies.  I named it Pickled Okra because it is a uniquely southern side that I love and reminds me of my childhood gardening, sewing, crocheting, and canning with my grandmother.  Under its mantle, I feel it is an intimate way to share my crafting heritage with y'all.  God Bless!

4 comments:

  1. elizabeth castilloJune 6, 2010 at 4:50 PM

    My favorite, I'm really loving this! Very Bohemian and natural.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so different from what I've seen. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just made 1 of these and its absolutely adorable!...love it!...thank u for sharing your pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am from GA, you are so right, humidity is a given around here... thanks for this pattern, I look forward to making it in the near future.

    ReplyDelete