Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Slouching Pink Posie


Clicking on the picture above will direct you to my blog and pattern on Pickled Okra, I have decided to consolidate my old blog with my new one.  I hope you will enjoy the new blog!  I will have more patterns on it soon and I am covering more of my hobbies.  I named it Pickled Okra because it is a uniquely southern side that I love and reminds me of my childhood gardening, sewing, crocheting, and canning with my grandmother.  Under its mantle, I feel it is an intimate way to share my crafting heritage with y'all.  God Bless!

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE this beanie!! Thanks for sharing your pattern I hope to see more from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I really enjoy making new things. My design journal has many more things I would like to bring to life. Hopefully I will still have time to do it all after the arrival of number 2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is not only a good design, it is unique. That is what I look for in a pattern. Not just cute or pretty, etc, but something that makes it stand out from the normal same-o same-o pattern of a boring item. LOL You are talented to say the least. Wish I had half of your designing ability. Just saying GREAT JOB doesn't seem to be near enough praise. Thank you for sharing with us all out here in Internet Land. (BIG BIG SMILE)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, I'm making this for the spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What does the 6x in the pattern mean in each round.

    ReplyDelete